CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Monthly Challenge for Cricut Circle Blog





I have been working on this wreath for about a week and I finally finish and very proud of how it came out...Love it..


Started out with a Dollar wicked branch wreath and glue down my flowers...
I cut my flowers out of lunch paper bags. I use the Accents cartridge using image scallop flower and cut at 2 3/4". The total count of how many flowers I use was about 151. I inked both sides with Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Vintage Brown and Brick.




My flowers are from the same cartridge and cut them in different sizes, 3 1/4, 2 3/4, 2 1/4, 1 3/4. I added some glitter on the edges. The paper is from Imaginesce Fall collection that I have purchase from QVC a couple of years ago. I also use the embossing folders from PC: dotts, swirls

My tag was cut out at 3 1/4" with cereal box and added a felt on top. Also using the Accents cartridge and the title Home and Family was using Home Decor at 1" and equal sign was from Sanferi Font. The last touch I put a rhinestone on the i using I-rock tool.









6 comments:

just2ducky said...

Thats a lot of work. Came out beautifully! Great job. :)

SweetSassyDiva said...

wonderfully creative! can't wait to see your next post!

from your fellow blog motivation teammate:

http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

Rose said...

Wow paperbags! Never would have guessed. Great job.

Missie said...

This is really pretty! I love how you used such an ordinary item (paper bag) and made it fantastic!

girlia said...

Wow! one week, Great Job on this wreath

Michele said...

Very nice!