Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Blog Hop: December 4 & 5

Today is Saturday December 4, 2010 and is our Christmas Blog Hop two day event...if you just found us hop on over to Josyhttp://josyscraftcorner.blogspot.com/ to start from the beginning.



You should of have arrived at my blog from shawneestamper http://www.paperfrolic.blogspot.com/



I have been wanting to make a count down calendar for christmas and decide to cut out my snowman shape from the new gingerbread solution cartridge. My christmas decorations are snowmans and snowflakes.

I cut out my snowman at 16 1/2 ". I use my 12x24 mat and purchase from Hobby Lobby their 12x24 cardstock paper. I cut out the numbers fromt the Design Calenders Cartridge at 1 1/4". I also glitter the snowman hat, face, scarf from Martha Stewart glitter and spray some Elmers glue on top so the glitter get sealed. I cut out christmas tree from glitter paper at 1 1/2" and added 3/4" number 25 on it. The title December is cut out 4" from glitter paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and don't forget tomorrow for our second project. I hope you enjoy the blog hop...now head on over to Bobbi's Hobbieshttp://bobbishobbies.blogspot.com/

I will be giving away some blog candy and it will be posted on tomorrow (second day) project...so don't forget to sign up if you would like to follow me or already a follower leave a comment on both post. I will pick a winner on Friday December 10.

32 comments:

The Bug said...

Cute Countdown Calendar! Great Job! Thanks for sharing today.
Hugs, Wini
wini@looneybugdesigns.com

Christina said...

Great calendar! Love this hop. tfs
www.christinasscraps.blogspot.com

nanapuddin said...

Cute calendar!! TFS!!
nanapuddin at wildblue dot net

Janice said...

I am on the quest for all these different decorating ideas. Great way to think out of the box. I love your stuff!

Janice A.
thescrapbookgirl@yahoo.com

jennyplace2 said...

Love your advent calendar! TFS
jennyplace26@gmail.com

pattyk said...

What a cute calendar. Good job.-millierose651@aol.com

scrapperbecka said...

very cute calendar great idea

stefeni said...

Very cute calendar!! Thanks for a great hop!

spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

D said...

Countdown calendars are sooo fun :) Yours is adorable.

LesleyfromWI said...

Cute calendar! Off to hop

jcinokc said...

Awesome calendar. Thanks for sharing and for the giveaway!

jenlovcarr at aol dot com

Jodie R said...

Great and creative calendar! TFS!

jvilla95ar at gmail.com

TeacherMom said...

Your countdown calendar is super cute!! LOVE it!!! Thanks for sharing. It has given me the inspiration to make my own. Lovin' the blog hop!!!!

Heather said...

Great project!
ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com

Erin Nagy said...

Let the countdown begin!

Josie0602 said...

Cute advent calendar! I am already a follower! Cant wait to see what you are doing for the hop tomorrow!

jtg0398 (at) sbcglobal (dot) net

butcher_lisa said...

I love count down calendars. This is one I can do with my daycare children. Thank You!!

SpantastiKreations said...

Very cute calendar. I LOVE snowmen.

TFS,
Erin
spantastikreations@yahoo.com

Jan said...

Love the calendar. This hop is great.

Jan
www.thecraftymermaid.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

Great job. The hop is great.

RockinRenee said...

I haven't used my 12x24 mat yet. Need to start...great project!

Michele said...

I love that calendar, very cute!

Jody said...

LOVE the countdown calendar....way creative for using the snowman!

Thanks for sharing!

~Coo-Coo Cricut
coocoocricut@gmail.com

Shana said...

Snowman is so wintery looking. Its a great way to count down to christmas.

shanasewing at yahoo dot com

owlbeescrappin said...

Love the Countdown Snowman! I didn't know JoAnns had the 12X24 paper...thanks for that info and TFS your project!

Angel
ajewelo@ yahoo.com

Lilygirl said...

Wonderful way to count down!! TFS!!

Jess (aka Sparksgal) said...

What a cute way to countdown! TFS!

Happy Holidays!

~Jess (aka Sparksgal)
ncscrapper77 (at) gmail (dot) com

Diane said...

Love that snowman and how you incorporated into a calendar.
Diane
dkdifani@gmail.com

Melissa said...

What a cute advent calendar!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Bobbi said...

What a great idea and it is very cute. TFS

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the snowman advent calendar.

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

cute snowman count down calender!!! Very good job!! TFS!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2athotmaildotcom
Rexann