Supplies needed is cardstock of your choice and glue gun
1. You will need 5 pieces of the oval shape cut at 2 x 1 1/2 and score in the center for each one.
2. Glue one flap of the oval to another piece oval. See picture 2a how it would look glued together.
3. This is how it would look once you glued all three and continue gluing the other two ovals left.
4. Once glued together it would look like this.
5. You would need a pumpkin base cut at 2 x 2.
6. Glue down the oval shape pumpkins to the base.
Final part you would need a strip of cardstock or glitter cut at 1 1/2 x 6 and glue the base down.
Here are the cricut dimensions cuts
Strip: W:6 H: 1.3
Oval: W:1.9 H:1.4
Pumpkin Base: W: 2 H: 2.1