Wednesday, October 31, 2018

DIY: Halloween Costume


I had a request from my youngest daughter to create an ear, muzzle and a fur vest for her halloween costume. I said yes! Here is her sketch;

Here are the ears and muzzle. I pretty much recycle some type of foam packaging material and gave it a triangle and cone shape. I covered it up with some decorative trim fur in black all around.

Ears


Muzzle

I bought this at hobby lobby

Here is the faux fur vest I made;

I needed a template to cut out a vest, so I went into YouTube and came across this YouTuber name Tiona Chantel and had a video to make your own vest, it’s called How to make a Faux fur vest. It was the easiest thing ever. Go check it out for instructions in how to make your own template using your own clothes.

I bought everything else at the Spirit Halloween store using my 20% off. 






No comments: