Friday, August 21, 2020

I love me Smors Frappucino

 I’m using an old stash of pattern paper from CTMH My Reflections Happy Times Scrapbook Kit.

I used my cricut machine to cut out the title. Font is Dom Casual Standard  Regular. 

The hearts and gems are from CTMH. 

The cardstock I use to cut out my title is from Core’dinations: The Chocolate Box. I then got a nail filler to sand down the letters to bring out the other color out. I smeared acrylic gold color around the letters of  frappucino.

I google for a frappucino cup and uploaded to my cricut to cut it out. I embossed the center and sand it down. The gems are from CTMH. 

Here’s the Core’dinations The Chocolate Box cardstock pack. I ordered this from HSN a very long time.


I really love the pink/gold and gold strip paper from CTMH. 


No comments: