Friday, November 12, 2010

Winners of the Thanksgiving Blog Hop

I had fun doing the Thanksgiving Blog Hop Event. Thank you everyone who took the time to check out my projects and leaving some nice comments.

So, I decided to give out 2 prizes instead of One, making it fair for everyone...

First winner is by random. org #13 is Lynn Marie' Crafty Corner. (Saturday post) you won some tags stickers

Second winner is by random.org #18 is Sherri Braun. (Sunday post) you won some rub on sheets.

I will send out an email tomorrow or you can shoot me an email at gauzueta@cox.net. If you have a yahoo account send it to alejandrauzueta@yahoo.com

Thanks again and have a good weekend...

1 comment:

SherriB said...

Thank you so much for the blog candy that I won for the Thanksgiving Blog Hop. I was so surprised when I opened my email this morning and opened the message from you stating that I was a winner. Thanks again and have a Happy Thanksgiving. Sherri