Wednesday, October 27, 2010

School Spirit: Red Ribbon Week











My daughter school is doing the Red Ribbon Week for Drugs. This is to get in the spirit of saying no to Drugs. Today Wednesday she needed to wear some silly socks, so I decided to make my own silly socks. I use the Hello Kitty Greetings and cut out Heart and Sun at 1 3/4" using the Reynolds Freezer Paper as a template. I used fabric paint colors they are red, black and glittery rose/pink. I was not able to figure out how to use welded words in the freezer paper as template, so I hand written the words out. I also use the I-rock tool to bling the eyes for the heart and sun face.

2 comments:

2 Ducky said...

What a great way to get involved!

Kathryn said...

Great job!!! Also great involvement with the schools drug awareness program.

Thanks for sharing.